- 300g tenderstem broccoli
- 1tsp olive oil
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 140g streaky bacon, or turkey bacon, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves chopped
How To Cook
- Cook broccoli for 3 minutes and then run under cold water until completely cooled.
- Heat oil in pan and add onion and bacon. Cook on medium heat for about 10 minutes adding garlic halfway through until onions are soft and bacon is crispy. If using turkey bacon then it will need to be taken out sooner.
- Add broccoli to pan and tossell everything together.
- Cook until broccoli is completely heated through and serve immediately.